North York Moors National Park Authority – Job Opportunities
Due to successfully securing additional national lottery heritage funding, North York Moors National Park Authority (NYMNPA) have a number of exciting and career enhancing opportunities across various disciplines and levels of experience to join our existing team. Your contribution will be instrumental in helping us to protect and conserve the natural and cultural heritage of the landscape and the species and history it hosts.
NYMNPA is designated for its special qualities and it is our job to make sure that these qualities – its landscape, wildlife, and cultural heritage – are well cared for and will be here for everyone to continue to enjoy for years to come.
To help us achieve this, we need dedicated staff with environmental expertise, knowledge and commitment to join our existing team.
Based in the attractive market town of Helmsley, our roles specifically focus on the natural heritage of rivers within the national park. You will engage with communities to generate interest and ensure future sustainability, providing you the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovative and exciting developments within the Ryevitalise and River Esk projects.
We are seeking motivated, supportive and enthusiastic individuals who pride themselves on making a difference to the local environment and wider communities. With great support structures in place, we have great opportunities for personal development.
- Ryevitalise Programme Officer (Grade E (£26,317 – £29,639)
- Ryevitalise Catchment Restoration Officer (Grade D £25,295 – £27,905)
- Ryevitalise Education & Engagement Officer (Grade D £25,295 – £27,905)
- Ryevitalise Volunteers & Training Co-ordinator (Grade C £20,344 – £22,911 – pro-rata, 4 days per week)
- Ryevitalise Administration Officer (Grade B £18,426 – £19,171 – pro-rata, 4 days per week)
- River Esk Programme Manager (Grade E – £26,317 – £29,636)
- River Esk River Esk and Coastal Streams Catchment Partnership Officer (Grade B – £18,426 – £19,171)
For more information and to apply for any of the above positions, please click here
- Closing date: 9am, Monday 1 July 2019
- Shortlisting date: Monday 1 – Wednesday 3 July