Next start date: February 23rd
23 February 2021
Dear IFM Member,
After careful consideration over the past two years, the IFM’s Council is proposing changes to our rules and constitution as we become a charity, providing benefits to you as a member and to the Institute as an organisation.
To do that we require agreement by you, the membership. For your agreement, you will require information about the changes and be able to vote for them.
The consultation and voting process will take the form:
1. Provision of an information pack (to follow soon)
2. Holding an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on 23 February 2021 10.30 - 12.30
3. Voting. This will be done on-line, or by post if you don’t have access to the internet.
The EGM will include:
• A presentation on the proposals by our Chairman
• Questions and answers
• An indicative only vote (formal voting will be afterwards)
So, please put the following in your diary:
• Tuesday 23 February, 10.30 – 12.30
You can join the Zoom meeting here
Meeting ID: 812 7572 3689
One tap mobile
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in fish and fisheries, their proper management and conservation. Benefits include training and qualification opportunities, events, publications, CPD, the Chartered Environmentalist qualification (C.Env), member discounts and more......Become a member